Gluten Free Recipes we've tried and loved:
We have recently decided to go Gluten Free, and these are some of the new recipes we've made, and then at the bottom, I listed some thing's we usually eat that are GF.
Zucchini Pizza Casserole:
Cauliflower Pizza Crust (SOO good, like cheesy garlic bread for the crust)
**Janet, do you have any suggestions on how to do this recipe w/o cooking the caulitflower in the microwave?
|buffalo chicken pizza|
|tomato, chicken and pesto pizza|
Broccoli Quinoa Casserole:
Roasted Tomatoes with Parm- (I've done this with arugula, spinach, fresh basil, whatever I have around)
Potsticker burgers (we made a large cabbage salad and put the burger on top.)
Audrey's Thai Red Curry
Chicken Edamame Lo Mein (sub rice noodles)
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole:
Then things I don't have recipes for, but we've been eating more of:
- Tuna "Boats" a romaine leaf with tuna and tomatoes on it.
- Chicken Salad "Boats"
- Taco Salad instead of tacos. We LOVE Mexican food!
- Veggies and Hummus, Ranch dip
- Lots of Salads
- Burgers over a salad instead of on a roll
- Shish Kebabs
- Chili (we made a turkey chili this week, and kenny told me that it's the best i've ever made, woohoo!! )